DMARC doesn't say anything at all about Reply-to; it only covers the From:
line.So if AOL is enforcing a restriction based on Reply-to, it isn't doing so
based on DMARC.
Requiring Reply-to domain to match or relate to From: is a nice further
protection, particularly for non-DMARC domains, but not as far as I know a
standard.
Elizabeth

    On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:42 AM, Abhishek Tiwari via dmarc-discuss