Alessandro Vesely via dmarc-discuss:

what is the best practice when DMARC reports bounce? I'm currently following the lazy approach, do nothing until recipients fix it. Next option would be to skip long time bouncers, but how long is "long", months, years, ...?

Some bounces have complicated issues, like Google's bulk senders (am I one?)
https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383
and receiving rates
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6592?p=ReceivingRate&rd=1

Do postmasters risk bad reputation if they continue to send DMARC reports?

to avoid reputation problems I use a dedicated sub-domain, dedicated hosts and dedicated addresses
... rua-report-sender@dmarc.$domain

I also have a list of domain I currently skip while sending daily reports.
These domain no longer receive our service. Maybe for the next years, for ever or until I decide to give them a try again. But as sending reports is my service to them they have to accept my rules.

An other option would be reputation system.
As a report sender I may query the reputation and get a probability my report will bounce. Then I could decide to send one or not. Challenge: who run such system? Why should I trust? Simple answer: reporter run one them self. Receiving a bounce -> not sending reports for the next month

Yet an other, rude option is to send reports with "I don't care about delivery"
( https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3461#section-4.1 / NOTIFY=NEVER )

Andreas