On 01/05/2017 17:32, Jim Popovitch via dmarc-discuss wrote:
> I've been trying, albeit slowly, to determine why I haven't seen any
> RUF reports since Sept 2016.
>
> Shouldn't this RUA report also produce a corresponding RUF?

Are you DKIM signing these messages? Because I notice the reason given
for the local policy override includes "Ignore dkim/spf DNS query" and
there's no DKIM section in <auth_results> - making me wonder if they had
a problem accessing your selector, and that the comment above really
means "our DNS query for a DKIM record received no response."

Plausible? I don't see enough information to rule it out...

--S.

--
Steven M Jones
CRASH Computing