i appear to need atps records for google this is with atps dns text records
and probably others

opendmarc-reports: sent report for gmail.com to mailauth-repo...@google.com
(2.0.0 Ok: queued as x1)

postfix/smtp[28130]: x2: to=<mailauth-repo...@google.com>,
relay=aspmx.l.google.com[66.102.1.26]:25, delay=0.87,
delays=0.13/0.01/0.25/0.48, dsn=2.0.0,
status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK xx xx - gsmtp)

without atps [results i got from last week]

postfix/smtp[5820]:
 x0: to=<mailauth-repo...@google.com>,
relay=aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.71.26]:25, delay=1.1,
 delays=0.13/0.01/0.49/0.43, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced
(host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.71.26] said: 550-5.7.1
Unauthenticated email from example.eu  is not accepted
due to 550-5.7.1 domain's DMARC policy.
Please contact the administrator of 550-5.7.1 example.eu
domain if this was a legitimate mail.

I used (appears to work) dns records

 _adsp._domainkey.example.eu.   "dkim=all atps=y; asl=example.com;"
<sha1 of example.com>._atps.example.eu. "v=atps01; d=example.com;"

not work (or tried yet) the content made by openmarc-atpszone

v=ATPS1; d=example.net

The windows version appears to be the winner for syntax of atps.

although i can get sha1 domain name hashes from both with.

opendkim-atpszone -h sha1 -u example.com -A example.net

So most of opendkim-atpszone is best ignored it appears