Marko Nix via dmarc-discuss wrote:

> I am running a CentOS server, with configured Postfix / Dovecot setup.

What DMARC software do you use? I assume it is OpenDMARC - if so, the
opendmarc-users ML might be better suited than this generic DMARC mailing
list.

> My other problem is that every report from dmarctest.org is failing the SPF
> alignment - but thats the only error. DKIM pass, SPF pass, DKIM alignment
> pass, but SPF alignemtn fail.

>From time to time Microsoft has problems with DKIM and/or SPF - ignore it.

Dmarctest.org uses an old and buggy version (1.3.0) of OpenDMARC - my test
mail failed the SPF alignment as well, even though in the mail that they send
you back (not the report) you can see that it does align.

> I also used Google and Unlocktheinbox.com- both end up with 100% pass.

Then I'd say it is ok.

  Juri