If you get dmarc report emails and extract the source ip and store them in
a file you can have all kinds of fun with policy failures with geoip,
sorting and that kind of stuff, also it could be processed as a firewall
script input.

     1 AR , 200.89.142.106
     1 CN , 101.67.136.137 etc

Most of our failures originated from cn