From: "dmarc-discuss" <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org>
To: "dmarc-discuss" <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:09:20 PM
Subject: [dmarc-discuss] OOF failed DMARC verification by linkedin

Hi all,

We just recently enabled DMARC for our outgoing mails. We noticed our out of
office (OOF) messages to internet so far ok e.g gmail.com.

But when OOF messages send to linkedin.com we will get DMARC verification
failed due to Original-Mail-From is blank.

How to overcome such issue as a sender?

Thanks.

Regards,

Yeo