Hi Marc,

your idea is right in my opinion.

You do need a valid SPF (but may be a „-all“ thats your choice, because you
don’t send for that domain mails) record. But no DKIM, because you don’t send
emails.

But enough of talking, i think an example helps more:

Domain 1 (master)
_dmarc                          IN      TXT ("v=DMARC1; p=quarantine;
sp=reject; fo=1; aspf=r; adkim=s;"
                                             "rua=mailto:dm...@tech-nicks.de;
ruf=mailto:dm...@tech-nicks.de;";)

Domain 2 (no real use)
@                       IN      TXT             "v=spf1 -all"
_dmarc                  IN      TXT             ("v=DMARC1; p=reject;
sp=reject; fo=1; aspf=s; adkim=s;"

"rua=mailto:dm...@tech-nicks.de; ruf=mailto:dm...@tech-nicks.de;“)

But you have to allow other domains receiving reports. For me it is an other
domain i own.

Domain 3 (where the reports go)
(its own dmarc record - left out because does not matter here)
tierheilpraxis-nix.de._report._dmarc IN TXT "v=DMARC1"
thp-nix.de._report._dmarc       IN      TXT "v=DMARC1“

So its that what you have written I think. Do not waste time on DKIM - you
don’t send, you don’t need it.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,
Marko