In article <59dd1c2e.27060.b174...@webbed.pete.gmail.com> you write:
>Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I'd start by publishing an SPF record that just says "-all" rather
than what's in there now which says that there's all sorts of places
that real mail can come from.  A lot of places treat a plain -all as a
special case for no mail at all, as opposed to -all after other stuff
which means that you think these are the only places your mail can come
from but you're probably wrong.

If you don't expect inbound mailto ds.org, a null MX is also a good
idea.  You can still collect reports via your dmarc record.

You'll get less blowback, but it'll never go away.  I also have some
ancient domains (try iecc.cambridge.ma.us) and the spam never stops.

R's,
John