On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:49 AM, DMARC via dmarc-discuss <
dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org> wrote:

> Any ideas how many DMARC reports would actually be sent to the sending
> domain ? The organization, behind my question, sends to approx. 16k unique
> domains/day.

If we're talking about aggregate reports, you'll get reports from major
receivers (google, yahoo, etc.), not each individual recipient domain
unless they receive their own email. You're basically talking about a few
tens to a few hundred reports, but the size of the reports will vary
dramatically.

> I understand we can start with a low percentage configuration, but I'm
> still trying to ballpark the circumstances.

The percentage configuration in DMARC affects how much mail is affected by
your DMARC policy at any given receiver, not who sends reports back. You'll
receive the same volume of reports.

> Thanks for any input, Jack

Happy to help with any other questions,

Seth

--

[image: logo for sig file.png]

Bringing Trust to Email

Seth Blank | Director of Industry Initiatives
s...@valimail.com
+1-415-894-2724 <415-894-2724>