Hi

On Thu 19/Apr/2018 08:30:04 +0200 Juri Haberland via dmarc-discuss wrote:
> On 2018-04-19 07:55, A. Schulze via dmarc-discuss wrote:
>> since some days aggregated reports we generate using an other software:
>> rspamd These reports are invisible at dmarcian.com. I would like to ask
>> the group to review my reports if they are syntactical valid.
Yeah, there seem to be no DMARC report validators around...

> This is what I found:
> - wrong MIME type: expected: text/xml (.xml); found: application/xml (.xml)

I found text/xml as required

> - missing <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> at the top

I had that.  However, I missed the <version> element inside <feedback>.

> - not gziped

Although this is optional, I think that's the reason why I don't "see" your
reports.  In addition, they're not pretty printed.

If I were you, I'd use BCC: to address dmarc-send.

hth
Ale