Hi Ivan,

with the current implementation of dkim, no, it only compares hashs. If the
hash on the headers doesn't match the hash made by the recipient server,
then it fails. There is no way to know what (and where) is the difference
by comparing 2 hashs, that's also the interest of a hash, it doesn't allows
to reverse it, so it's safe.