> You step into entirely the wrong venue, apparently having done no
> research, for a topic that has 25 years of history, with massive effort,
> yet remains highly challenging.

My presentation contains 373 slides. My demo video length: 30 minutes.
>From where do you really think I got the content?

And you profess to think that you ahve the final, ultimate solution.

I spent the last 5 years in my work. What's wrong with me thinking I have
the ultimate solution. I think I have a working solution because I have the
working prototype.

You are asking people to review the technical (and business) merits of your
> business model on mail lists that are specific to open standards work, in
> this case DMARC and in the other case SPF. I would suggest that the
> rudeness is not in the responses to your post to the list.

Thanks Michael.. I joined this discussion list before posting my original
message. So there is no way I know all the rules about this community.

Steve Atkins posted a link and that was really helpful. If Steve posted
that link first I would have moved on realising my mistake.

Anyway it's not too late. My apologies once again to everyone for bothering
you.

--
Best Regards,

Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan