> I looked at the first 50 slides or so, and I get the strong impression
> that you're not familiar with US patent 5,930,479, which was filed in 1996
> and issued in 1999 and expired in 2016.

Looks like I convinced you to read the first 50 slides :-)  Jokes aside,
Thanks for that. That means a lot to me. I'll take a look at that patent.

Nothing personal but we've seen a whole lot of FUSSPs over the past 20
> years, and the number that have actually worked is zero.  Why should yours
> be any different.

Because I'm introducing a proprietary standard called "Sender Alias Domains
(SAD)" and make use of already popular solutions like SPF, DKIM, DMARC.

Since email is a very old technology, i'm pretty sure there might be
patents similar to mine. But I don't think they all gonna be exactly like
mine. If there is a solution exists exactly like mine, then you would have
already heard the term "The Zero Spam Mail Service"

--
Best Regards,

Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan
Dombox, Inc.