Kurt,

On 10/29/2013 10:14 PM, Kurt Andersen wrote:
It would be good to get Mike Hammer, Franck Martin and Mike Jone's take on the discussion too. I did not take notes per se but the room was pretty packed with attendees. The general take-away is that people are interested, but feel like the steps to get started (beyond publishing the DNS record -- more along the lines of what do I do with the reports I get back) are still unclear.

I would say that the attendees in the room probably represent the next "segment" in the adoption curve beyond the early adopters group. They are looking for a bit more of a turn-key approach or are looking for the value equation to implement for either smaller receivers and senders or enterprise deployments (which are frequently both senders and receivers).

One topic that received some discussion was around the best way to deal with third-parties and DMARC -- how to do it, etc.

Mike, Mike, Franck -- care to chime in with any other thoughts?

is there an audio/video/jabber/meetecho/whatever recording of the meeting available?

/rolf