On Apr 24, 2014, at 9:44 AM, Terry Zink <tz...@exchange.microsoft.com> wrote:

>>> On Apr 24, 2014, at 3:46 AM, Hector Santos <hsan...@isdg.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> change ADSP to DMARC below at the IETF RFC Status change link.
>>> Technically, it is still almost no deployment, just a few BIG guys!!
>>>

>>> Hector
>
>> I challenge your assertion that there is "almost no deployment".  In the
>> past
>> 3 days at Return Path we're received reports from 147 unique ISPs,
>> companies, etc.
>>
>> Greg Colburn
>
> I agree with Greg. Large ISPs like DMARC. I suspect that the smaller players
> like mailing-list-operators (and other
> non-compliant-yet-valid-email-scenarios) will be forced to work with, or
> around, DMARC before DMARC is abandoned by large operators.

Dear Terry,

Now that some Large ISPs (mis)apply DMARC p=reject on user accounts, perhaps it
is time to update ATP to conform with DMARC rather than ADSP. ATP can enable
third-party authorizations at higher rates more effectively and efficiently
than by other protocols or technologies.  Once put into practice, other DMARC
domains could share the authorizations necessary to avoid disrupting legitimate
mailing-lists.  Doing so would lessen the burden of such policy now affecting
tens of thousands of church and neighborhood organizations who depend on
mailing-lists.

Regards,
Douglas Otis