i consider my 3rd party alignment support for DMARC
easy to understand, trivial enough to deploy and
useful enough to cover many use cases, so i would
like to move it to IETF as a, probably, independent
RFC.

does anybody here see interest in helping me out
with this procedure? u should have good english skills,
and at least some xp with RFCs.

be free to contact me if u do.

btw, mr. Hector, would u be so kind to include my
version of the proposal on ur test-page at:
http://www.winserver.com/public/wcDMARC/default.wct

my proposal is quite similar to what u call ASL and
if we agree to merge our two proposals together to at
least some degree, i may actually adopt ASL as a
name for new version, but rename it to
Aligned Sender List.

since ur ASL logic and my ASL logic r similar enough
to merge, it could be beneficial to both proposals,
adding some traction to other, more, advanced 3rd
party support, for cases where ASL is insufficient.

also, that may be a start of a working cooperation
for a true, full-fledged 3rd party DMARC standard,
assimilating* ASL or in addition to ASL.

[*] borg anybody? :D

--
Vlatko Salaj aka goodone
http://goodone.tk