Though I would never put such a thing in a standards document, OpenDKIM
does have the capability to rewrite arriving header fields prior to
signing/verifying to overcome things like this.  Your ESP's verifier could
be trained to ignore the added line prior to verifying, or better yet, do
DKIM verification prior to AV processing.

-MSK