>>> Could I request the list admins, to drop the subject tagging and the footer
>>> on
>this list? And if possible remove the removal of the HTML?

Every IETF list I subscribe to, which is a lot of them, is set up the
same way with subject tags, message footers, and flattened text.
There is no more reason to screw up this list due to DMARC breakage
than any of the other lists, and I can assure you that the chance that
all of the IETF's lists will change rounds to zero, out to perhaps six
places past the decimal point.

If the IETF's e-mail is important to you, you all know at least six
ways to arrange to receive it.

R's,
John