I was just looking at some data for a domain that's subject to ongoing
spoofing.  It publishes both a DMARC reject policy (p=reject) and an SPF sends
no mail record (v=spf1 -all).

I see a small, but persistent, level (< 0.1%) of mail purportedly from this
domain marked as forwarded.

It occurs to me that providers that are identifying forwarders via their
internal processing might  use the presence of a sends no mail SPF record as
an indicator that something isn't forwarded and if their heuristics believe it
is, then there's something not working quite right.

This isn't something that is relevant to the current milestone we're working
on, but when we get to best practices, it may be, so I wanted to go ahead and
bring it up so that organizations identifying and marking forwarders have a
chance to think it over in advance.

Scott K