OK, seriously, I hope I don't have to crack this open again.  Conflict
review is slated for the 1/8 telechat, and a flurry of last minute edits
might not sit well with the IESG.  We need to leave actual work, as much as
at all possible, to the WG, and not to hacking on the ISE version.

Diffs to -09 which will be in -10 within the next few days:
http://blackops.org/~msk/dmarc/diff.html

-MSK