>Yahoo is NOT the only one I've had issues with; hotmail is the same - a couple
>weeks and I'm
>bounced again on either from the ARSClist. Based on my experiences with Yahoo
>in the past, I'm not
>even going to waste my time CONTACTING them, let alone trying to lobby them.

The problem is that Yahoo is telling the world that yahoo.com users
aren't allowed to send mail through lists.  Hotmail is one of the
providers that takes their advice.  Steve's list has some providers
that don't say that.

I would agree that if there were any chance Yahoo were going to change
their policy due to complaints from non-paying users, it would have
happaned by now.  Sometimes free services are worth what they cost.

R's,
John