On 04/02/2015 12:42 PM, Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:

> P.S. I only noticed today the significant organizational change of
> dmarc.org [3] and the fact that this 'new' dmarc.org has only two
> founding sponsors.

While the change to the organization is significant - for instance,
there is now a formal organization - there was actually not as
significant a change in support as you seem to be implying.

But with a formal organization replacing the loose collection of
cooperating companies, the term "sponsor" takes on a different - or at
least an additional - meaning. There are in fact three more founding
sponsors whose logos have not made it to that page for purely
administrative reasons. However DMARC.org continues to be advised by and
collaborate with most of the members of the preceding group, and other
organizations not part of that original group.

> [2] http://dmarc.org/about/history/
> [3] http://dmarc.org/about/

--Steve.