J. Gomez writes:

 > Not an option. And sorry but it is not affordable to employ
 > security experts in everyday clerical tasks.

It doesn't require *any* *security* expertise on the part of the
clerks to deal with the exploit you described in a business context.

Since it's direct mail, in a business context it's reasonable to
suppose you have a database of qualified vendors including their email
addresses, and one would hope an IT department capable of implementing
DMARC and filtering out URLs not backed by a DMARC pass from a vendor
registered with your company.  Ie, you deal only with companies which
always send DMARC-conforming mail and publish p=reject, and have IT
configure the MTA to quarantine any other mail addressed to clerks
which contains clickable links.

So all the clerks need to learn is to report unclickable links so that
threats can be forwarded to corporate security and unregistered but
valid vendor addresses can be registered.

We already have that exploit beat in the business context; it's now up
to businesses to adopt safe practices.  The problems we must still
address are other problems.

 > because of email being inherently insecure, and because the
 > security experts cannot agree to make it secure after 30 years of
 > Internet email been invented.

The exploit you described is indeed *inherent* in a mail system which
allows mail to be sent from anyone to anyone without previous
acquaintance.  In that context, the mail-reading user is always going
to be the biggest part of the attack surface.