I have been looking at Forensic Report generation and I note that the
specification points to a number of different sources:

- rfc7489 DMARC points to rfc6591 AFRF, plus DMARC additions in section
7.3.1
- 6591 specifies additions to the Abuse Reporting Format, rfc5965.
- rfc5965 ARF lightly references rfc3462, the Multipart/Report content type.

I am teasing this out to generate actual reports.  Re-ordering the
evolving spec elements gives:

- rfc3462 Multipart/Report
- modified by rfc5965 Abuse Reporting Format
- modified by rfc6591 Authentication Failure Reporting Format using ARF
- with the addition of rfc6651 AFRF-DKIM
- and rfc6652 AFRF-SPF
- modified by rfc7489 DMARC, section 7.3.1.

Is there an updated and clarified public spec somewhere, along similar
lines? Would it be useful to create such a spec, and possibly include it
as an appendix to any future update to rfc7489?  I am willing to pull
this together if this would be a useful contribution.

Stephen Nightingale, NIST