On Monday, October 17, 2016 07:18:47 PM John Levine wrote:
> >Most of the recent work has been in regard to coordinating and testing the
> >four (4) known implementations of the ARC spec (Google, AOL, dkimpy,
> >OpenARC). They are each in various stages of completion/readiness for
> >production.
>
> Any chance we could get a peek at dkimpy or OpenARC?  We understand that
> they're beta software.

I've not had much more time to work on dkimpy and I doubt I will for the next
several weeks, so I decided to go ahead and push the work in progress to the
public repository [1].

It passes the provided tests in python2.7 and has less code duplication than
the original submission, but still isn't where I want it to be.  There is a
bytes/string problem that makes it not work in python3.  That needs to be
fixed before I do a release.

If anyone's interested in working on it, I'm definitely open to submissions.

Scott K

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~dkimpy-hackers/dkimpy/trunk