> Terry: Would it be helpful at all for a large operator to get signal that this
> small operator will be easily overwhelmed, or does it really make a
> difference?
I don’t think it would make a difference, although it’s hard to say. We’ve had
problems delivering DMARC reports to DMARC aggregators before; the queues build
up on our side and generate alerts. We try hard to deliver every email, but in
this case we would delete the email and not retry.

Delivery problems are nothing new, we have to deal with them all the time. What
we likely wouldn’t do is respect the fi= tag the way it’s written in the spec.