In article <cantlugo_d1mz_v_341pc5o1mz7rhotrfa3+ob5-onp72+5u...@mail.gmail.com>
you write:
>The issue is that its possible for two separate arc implementations, given
>the exact same message inputs, keys, timestamps, etc to be generating two
>different, but equally valid ARC seal hashes.

DKIM does the same thing.  The order of fields in a DKIM-Signature
header is arbitrary, and the b= hash includes that header, so there
are lots of different equivalent DKIM signatures for the same message
and same selector and key.  Verifiers use the DKIM-Signature header in
the message so they get the same answer as the signer, which I would
think would work the same way in ARC-Seal.

Can you explain why you think this is a problem?

R's,
John