Greetings,

I've submitted the changes to the "ARC Usage" I-D that I had on-hand, primarily because the previous version was going to expire on October 25th, and the I-D freeze for IETF103 was going to occur this evening. That deadline was extended by 24 hours, but I opted not to push it (further)...

Consider this a reminder that your questions and suggestions are welcome.

New version: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-06
Diff from -05 to -06: https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-06.txt

Yes, I know I missed updating a couple things. Yes, some formatting is off because I uploaded the XML instead of the TXT version. We'll fix 'em in the next rev.

Thanks,
--Steve.