*   SPF and ASDP polices can still be published for non-existent domains

Sure, but I can't predict what non-existent subdomains criminals are going to
use next. Should I publish a set of TXT records for dougfoster.gov.uk uniquely?
Given we've no way of predicting that, we're responding to any query for TXT
records  for any undelegated gov.uk subdomain with an SPF and DMARC record.
Regardless of how we intend to detect non-existent subdomains (for some value
of non-existent), we'll need to stop responding with those default records on
gov.uk to do something approaching real world testing of PSD-DMARC.

Ta.

I.

--
Dr Ian Levy
Technical Director

Staff Officer : Kate Atkins, kat...@ncsc.gov.uk<mailto:kat...@ncsc.gov.uk>

(I work stupid hours and weird times - that doesn't mean you have to. If this
arrives outside your normal working hours, don't feel compelled to respond
immediately!)