On 5/29/2019 1:13 PM, John R Levine wrote:
You seem to be suggesting that the standards-track DMARCbis should be
different because an informational, non-WG RFC has already been
published. From a process standpoint that's bad; standards-track RFCs
should go through exactly the same process regardless of whether or not
they were previously published as Informational.

As far as I can tell your proposal to break the document in two has
gotten no support at all.  Can we stop now?

"No support at all?" For the record, I support the "split." But I won't care it is remains. I just think it will complicate a specification and extend the future work of completing a DKIM Policy Model proposed standard which is in need of a tremendous amount of work.

--
HLS