On Sat 11/Jul/2020 00:22:16 +0200 Jesse Thompson wrote:
On 6/29/20 4:18 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
Hi all,

I mentioned setting To: author instead of From: author-like, near the bottom of a message[*] a week
ago, but missed any WG comments on it.  That setting would result if I run a mailing list "by
hand", using a normal email client.  I'd hit reply and then add a bunch of Bcc:'s.  Of course,
a suitable template would insert a subject tag instead of "Re:", et cetera.

Recipients will still be saddled with "author via listname" polluting their
address books (via address auto-collection).  This idea doesn't solve that problem.

Best