In article <188ab9f5-6152-65bb-9645-d59dd7463...@crash.com> you write:
>Having to flip back and forth between the chat column and the
>queue/participant column was awkward. Assuming I didn't miss a setting:
>Why can't we have both shown? At least as an option on larger
>screens/windows/devices.

I think just about everyone has a separate jabber client open and
leaves the queue visible in Meetecho. It wouldn't be very hard to
provide an option to pop one or the other out into a separate window.

Also, I found it hard to tell when my mike was live. (For video at
least I could see myself.) The hint is that my name turns green at the
top of the queue column and there are some icons next to it, but I
could use clearer unobscured hints.

To repeat a point a zillion other people have been made, the tool tips
should look like they do in every other web site rather than all
appearing in a box nowhere near what you're mousing over.