Hello Alex,

> This would not be meant just for ESPs, but also for MBPs/ISPs as well.
>
> Does this sound like a reasonable idea?  Report overload?  Not a helpful data
> set for a domain holder?

With the perspective of MBPs, I imagined these 3 things:

(a) Identify the E/U’s IP address
The MBPs can receive aggregate reports and can easily identify E/U’s IP
addresses. I wonder that information would be useful for EAC issues.

(b) Gather the MSAs information
Some MSAs will overwrite RFC5322.From before sending and others won’t. In the
latter cases, DMARC results might be reported as “dmarc=fail” but MBPs can make
sure these MSA’ behavoir or specification via aggregate reports. Hopefully,
MBPs may allow to use 3rd party DKIM signatures to save the messages.

(c) Leverage “comment" field on XML
If MSAs overwrote RFC5322.From the aggregate reports could imply it, for
example using “comment” or generating new field.

Best regards,

--
加瀬 正樹
  株式会社TwoFive