I'm wondering why we should wait for IETF110 rather than having an interim
meeting sooner. Interim meetings are also likely to garner greater
participation since they do not include participation fee. If there are
topics worthy of F2F discussion, why wait? If there are not, then why
charge people to join a pointless meeting?

--Kurt