I'm seeing a report where the XML contains two SPF records within a single
auth_results entity.  This doesn't seem correct.  I found this thread:
http://lists.dmarc.org/pipermail/dmarc-discuss/2016-April/003474.html and it
says it's a bug, though, I'm a bit surprised (guess I probably shouldn't be)
that this is still happening.  Is there some part of the RFC that makes this
appear like it's a legitimate report that could be misconstrued?  Is this
something that should perhaps be clarified?

      <auth_results>
         <dkim>
            <domain>email.peacocktv.com</domain>
            <result>pass</result>
         </dkim>
         <spf>
            <domain>bounce.email.peacocktv.com</domain>
            <result>pass</result>
         </spf>
         <spf>
            <domain>mta-218-134.sparkpostmail.com.</domain>
            <result>none</result>
         </spf>
      </auth_results>

Thanks

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy