So I'm an outsider who has not tried to digest what's going on in the reports until recently so my eyes are fresh. Basically section 7.2 is extremely hard to understand what is in the reports. I know that the XML is what ought to be normative, but a little bit of ascii art could go a long way to helping people understand what the reports do and don't have. I've been staring at the XML all morning trying to understand it and it is very difficult when all you're trying to do is figure out what the reports supply or not. It would be extremely helpful to layout what is in each record for human consumption to just understand what the reports do and don't contain.

Mike