On Mon 31/May/2021 01:41:08 +0200 Barry Leiba wrote:
Yes, but you’re speaking as a report CONSUMER. Steve said “report generator”, and the point is that there is no evidence that anyone generates
this.  Yes?

No, I meant recognizing the suffix and aborting as producer actions. That is roughly documented by saying: "If the size limit is exceeded, the child is killed with SIGTERM."
https://www.tana.it/sw/zdkimfilter/zaggregate.html

Concoction about Google's behavior originated from Brandon's sentence: "We already generate multiple reports to address because of size constraints."
http://lists.dmarc.org/pipermail/dmarc-discuss/2020-January/004326.html

Best