On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 12:51 PM Todd Herr <todd.herr=
40valimail....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> The change log (Appendix C) has been removed, because even though there
> are only two new ideas introduced, there is enough shifting of text to make
> this revision effectively a reboot.

No objection to that change, but this leads me to a suggestion: A section,
or an appendix, summarizing what's different between this version of DMARC
and the one described in RFC 7489 might be of benefit, especially to people
who implemented the older specification and might be looking to be sure
they didn't miss anything when updating.

-MSK