On Mon 06/Dec/2021 23:23:37 +0100 Tim Wicinski wrote:
On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 8:57 AM Scott Kitterman <skl...@kitterman.com <mailto:skl...@kitterman.com>> wrote:

    Unless there's a valid reason for someone to publish PSD=no, I don't think
    it should exist and I can't think of a reason.  If you give people a knob,
    someone will turn it [if we leave it in, I guarantee you there will be
    things written about how essential it is to have psd=no in your DMARC
record].

What Scott says here. It can not be said enough.  People will attempt anything and everything.  Make it simple, and precise.

Then the same holds for t=. Apart from the fact that there's nothing ambiguous in saying psd=no, a handy rule for boolean tags would be that they default to "no", but if they appear without value in a record, the assumed value is "yes".

Best