I have trouble with this statement in section 5.7.1:

"Multi-valued RFC5322.From header fields with multiple domains MUST be
exempt from DMARC checking."

This language will serve as an invite for spammers to create multiple-from
messages to ensure that they will evade DMARC.   To avoid creating security
holes, we need to bring this configuration within scope.   Here is a
proposal:

To ensure DMARC PASS, senders MUST ensure that each RFC5322.From address
evaluates to a PASS result independently.   Evaluators may choose to
evaluate one, some, or all of the addresses.   For example, evaluators may
choose to evaluate to the first Fail result, and then
disposition the message based on that failure.   RFC5322 does not specify a
maximum number of allowed From addresses, but evaluators may choose to
impose a limit to prevent abuse of evaluator resources.  DMARC reporting is
based on the single RFC5322.From address which is most important for the
evaluator's disposition decision.

Doug Foster