Barry,

Your note underscored the lack of interest in engaging in discussion of the original substance to my posting.  So I will of course drop further attempts at improving the working group's documentation effort.

However your note also underscored a basic misunderstanding in rules, process, and professional conduct.  I think that the working group archive needs to include a counter, lest the casual reader think that you note was a constructive exercise in authority.