Yes, Neil, that is what I thought was communicated by my initial language.
 Security Considerations are topics that implementers and administrators
should give consideration when making risk-based decisions, and this is one
that seemed worthy of mention.   Since others concluded that I was
asserting many other things, perhaps someone else can propose language that
is more acceptable to the group.

Doug Foster