I think that's a good idea. Mike Jones from Fortra (ne Agari) also
expressed concern during M3AAWG 57 about problems for data analysis to be
able to determine how a specific receiver's result was achieved, with the
discovery methodology doubling.
An XML indication specifying the approach that the receiver used should
help allay that concern.