Let's not conflate "spaminess" with authentication (specifically DMARC and
ARC) and forwarding. DMARC deals with direct domain abuse. ARC is an
attempt to show an authenticated chain of handling outside of DMARC when
DKIM and/or SPF is broken through forwarding. Consideration of "spaminess"
is outside the scope of either DMARC or ARC.

A receiver may choose to use DMARC validation and/or ARC as an input into
their spam filters, reputation or otherwise, but again, that is outside the
scope of DMARC (or ARC) and should be a separate discussion/effort/RFC.

My comments should not be taken as opposition to Wei's proposal, only to
entangling it with discussions of "spaminess". If a forwarder (for example
a maillist recipient) attempts to forward email to a nonexistent email
address, that is well beyond the scope of DMARC or ARC.

Michael Hammer