On Thu, Apr 27, 2023, at 9:40 PM, Jesse Thompson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2023, at 10:44 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
>> Also, state that serious consideration includes testing p=quarantine;
>> pct=0^H t=y.
>
> I was going to say something similar but I think that it is implied by
> section A.7

Actually, I like referencing A.7 here as a pointer.

This achieves consensus on the rewrite objection.

A.7 describes the rewrite without condoning it:

   Operational experience showed ...
   ... header rewriting by an
   intermediary meant that a Domain Owner's aggregate reports could
   reveal to the Domain Owner how much of its traffic was routing
   through intermediaries that don't rewrite the RFC5322.From header