Outside of the official business of the WG, is there a mechanism for educating
people about DMARCbis. Why is it important? What problems does it solve? What’s
different? I think some of it might even surprise some people: You mean we have
been relying on files of public suffix domains all this time? How exactly does
the tree walk work?

The RFC is great but won’t be enough for quite a few people. To get adoption we
need content for different audiences, I think.

So my thought is it would be useful to have content such as articles, videos,
even a website that explains why the changes are important and how they work. I
realize the RFC does explain things but I think more will be needed.

 Is that something people just would do on their own or is this more of a
coordinated process?

I realize there’s dmarc.org but I think there will be a need for more
explanatory material through multiple mediums. I think good articles and videos
will be key.

Neil