Would you prefer one comment/issue or in batch?

De: "Todd Herr" <todd.herr=40valimail....@dmarc.ietf.org>
À: "dmarc" <dmarc@ietf.org>
Envoyé: Jeudi 29 Février 2024 15:37:01
Objet: Re: [dmarc-ietf] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-30

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 7:37 PM Barry Leiba < [ mailto:barryle...@computer.org
| barryle...@computer.org ] > wrote:

The editors and chairs think version -30 resolves the open issues and is ready
for a final look, so this message starts a working group last call for the
DMARCbis spec. Because of the upcoming IETF 119 meeting, we’ll let this go
until the end of March, so there’s lots of time to review.

Please post to the DMARC mailing list by 31 March, giving your last call
comments (which should include “I read it and I think it’s ready” as well). If
you have significant issues to raise that have not already been discussed and
closed, please post each of those as a separate thread. Minor issues and
editorial comments can just be posted here, to this thread, and we can split
them off if necessary.

Please do keep in mind that we have discussed this at great length and over a
long time period. Therefore, please do NOT ask to re-open settled issues
because you still disagree with the result. Significant issues raised at this
point need to be accompanied by a clear, understandable explanation of why this
is a NEW argument.

I'll be tracking minor issues and editorial comments in Github Issue 121, which
I've cleverly titled "WGLC Minor Issues and Editorial Comments".

I've already found one: Kurt Andersen's last name is misspelled in
"Acknowledgements - RFC 7489".

[ https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/issues/121 |
https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/issues/121 ]

--

Todd Herr | Technical Director, Standards & Ecosystem
e: [ mailto:todd.h...@valimail.com | todd.h...@valimail.com ]

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s) authorized
to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized recipient you are
hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the
information included in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and then delete
it from your system.