In what way is this a new issue that has not already been argued to death in
the WG?  I think for WGLC, we've already done this. We will, no doubt get to
have this conversation during the IETF last call, but for the working group,
this strikes me as exactly the type of relitigation of issues we've been
counseled to avoid.

Scott K