On Tue 02/Apr/2024 18:41:50 +0200 OLIVIER HUREAU wrote:
Hi,

I have tried to run some measurements with the new XSD but it seems that it is not valid :

```
xmlschema.validators.exceptions.XMLSchemaParseError: attribute maxOccurs='unbounded': value must be one of [0, 1]:
```

The complex type "ReportMetadataType" has a <xs:all> (see below).
However the Python library i am using refuses the XSD files as, according to W3, macOccurs unbounded are not accepted in all :

```
Schema Component Constraint: All Group Limited
When a model group has {compositor} all, then all of the following must be true:
1 It appears only as the value of one or both of the following properties:
1.1 the {model group} property of a model group definition.
1.2 the {term} property of a particle with {max occurs}=1which is part of a pair which constitutes the {content type} of a complex type definition. 2 The {max occurs} of all the particles in the {particles} of the group must be 0 or 1.
```
https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-all-limited <https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-all-limited><https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-all-limited>

Shouldn't we remove the maxOccurs for the error element ?

Alternatively, if we want it unbounded, move the error element outside <report_metadata>. For example as an optional, self standing element of feedback, between <report_metadata> and <policy_published>.

Best